Thursday, November 24, 2011

My week with Aunt Amanda!!!!!!! Miss you already!!

Aunt Amanda came to visit us for a week and we had SO much fun. She played with me a lot and we laughed a lot!!! I miss you Aunt Amanda and can't wait to see you soon!


Here are some fun pictures to enjoy.
Sorry for the ones that are sideways again, Mommy still can't figure out how to turn them!!!!!



We went to a beach/park that was called Blowing Rock State Park. It was REALLY windy that day, but we had SO much fun playing on the beach and watching the waves!



  









Here is all 4 of us at this restaurant called Old Key Lime House. Mommy and Daddy love it here and I just love eating the Key Lime Pie!!!!!!!!!!!






Just a silly picture of me in the car! I LOVE hats!





 Aunt Amanda and Mommy took me to this REALLY fun bounce house called Monkey Joe's. I had SO much fun :)

















 Aunt Amanda and Mommy also took me to another park that had carousel. I loved it when it was going round and round but didn't like the wait!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment