Sunday, October 30, 2011

Summer 2011 - Halloween 2011

Okay, so my mommy has been REALLY bad about keeping the blog updated. So, she is now posting a bunch of really cute photo's of me :) I have asked my mommy to keep the blog a little bit more updated and she said she will do her best!! 


Here is what we have been up to:
Lately we go to the beach and park a lot of me to play on the swings and playground. I love playing in the sand and I LOVE the waves of the ocean hitting my feet :)
Mommy found a mom's group through our new church Journey. We have been swimming, to a place called Playmobil which was A LOT of fun. We went to a place called Bender's Farmers Market and I got to pick out a pumpkin. We also went on a tractor ride and saw alligators along the way!! Just last week we went to the Palm Beach Zoo for Boo at the Zoo. I got to get dressed up in my lady bug costume.
Mommy takes me to the pool at our condo's a lot too. I love to swim! Well, okay I love to play on the steps and splash a lot!!!!


(Sorry for the pictures that are sideways! Mommy tried to figure out how to make them easier to see but I wanted her to keep them on because they were cute :)!!!!)


At the Florida welcome center. July 2011


Spaghetti is REALLY good!!!!!!!!!!

Daddy and me at a beach. I was pointing at the water!!!

I wasn't SO sure of the sand, but I love it now :)

Mommy and me. I was being silly and put Lamb chop on my head :)

I LOVE to climb on things!!

Grandpa and me playing.

Yeah, what? I am stylish with my hat and I am looking for my cell phone or bracelets in my purse :)!!!!!


Fun times in the ocean with Daddy :)

Playing at the park in Boca Raton. It was SO much fun!!!!

Playing at the Mall!!!!!!


I love to play on swings. And what girl doesn't need to do that with bracelets and a purse?!!!!

Yay, the slide!!! I can go down the small ones on my own now :)


Look how cute I am snuggling with Lamb Chop as I sleep!!

I think I need more stuffed animals in my crib!!! Too bad mommy won't let me sleep with all of them :)!!!!


At Bender's Farmers Market picking out pumpkins. The cutie behind me is Lincoln :)

Mommy, I like these two!

Okay, I will just get this one then!

Oh yeah, I still try to eat everything :)!!!

Mommy and I on our tractor ride where we saw alligators. Normal right?!!!!!

Daddy likes to play with me and gives me rides :)

I LOVE shoes and love to try them on! I think Daddy's shoes are just a little too big!!!!

Silly times :) I was all snuggled up on the rocking chair.

Having fun at the park :)!!!!!!

On the beach with Daddy. I am wanting to go in the ocean though!

Daddy's showing me the waves :)

I am a lady bug!!! I am getting ready for Boo at the Zoo :)

Here are my wings so I can fly!!!!!!!!!

Mommy and I at the Zoo :)



I climbed on the turtle myself ;)

I am hanging out with my friends the princess and bat man!

Oh look. Another lady bug :)!




Good Night :) Oh, and yes this is a microwave that I am laying on!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment