Thursday, January 13, 2011

My 1st Christmas

Here are some cute pictures from Savannah's first Christmas. She was a lot of fun. At first she just wanted to eat the paper that presents were wrapped in. After watching everyone open gifts on Christmas Eve she quickly realized that there was something behind the paper. On Christmas day she helped to rip the paper and looked to see what was behind it!!!! Too bad I didn't get video of it. Enjoy the pictures!

................................................................

Look how cute I am sitting by the Christmas tree in my living room. Are all those gifts for me??? I just want to eat the paper!! I am dressed and ready to attend church and play in the nursery! I believe my dad said tonight is Christmas Adam (The Eve of Christmas Eve and since Adam came before Eve it is called Christmas Adam!!!!)



Here I am opening my first gift from Aunt Jill and Uncle Kevin. I just wanted to eat the paper but I would soon learn that there was something fun behind the paper! It is an interactive doggie!!! Thank you Aunt Jill and Uncle Kevin. I LOVE it!



This is me with Mommy and Daddy on Christmas Eve at Grandma & Grandpa's house. Boy am I glad to be in more comfortable clothes, but my dress was beautiful on me :)



Okay, who put the bow on my head? Why is there always so many flashes where ever I go?!! 



It is CHRISTmas morning!!!!! YAY!!! This is my first stocking and I can't wait to see what is inside of  it :)  



WOW, look at what I got. New toys. I LOVE them all!!! Let's play :)


I am having a great time at Grandma & Grandpa's house on Christmas day! 


Merry Christmas!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hee, hee, hee! Christmas Adam. I used to call it the same thing. Glad to know I'm not the only crazy one.
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you getting into the swing of blogging!

    And look at how grown she is. I can't believe it. I have to make it over soon. Maybe Monday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. RAW, Monday would be great. That is a lot of driving for you in one day though.

    Yeah, this is addicting!!! I am going backwards as far as timeline!!!! But once I put all her previous months I can just work on the present!!!!!

    ReplyDelete